Lai Ke Ladoo & Sattu Ka Sharbat By Ajay Chopra
Lai Ke Ladoo & Sattu Ka Sharbat
Ladoos made from khoya, cashews and puffed rice accompanied by a chilled, spicy sharbat made from wheat flour, corn and jowar. Before serving garnish it with roasted cumin powder.Read More
- For Lai Ke Ladoo
- 100 gm khoya
- 100 gm jaggery
- 50 gm cashew nuts
- 50 gm raisins
- ½ tsp black cardamom powder
- 200 gm puffed rice
- .; Sattu
- Procedure to make Lai Ke Ladoo: In a heated pan add khoya, jaggery and let it melt.
- Switch off the gas stove and add chopped cashew nuts, raisins and black cardamom powder.
- Add puffed rice in the mixture and mix it.
- To prepare Sattu Ka Sharbat, add sattu flour in a bowl.
- Add roasted cumin powder, black salt, lemon juice, chopped onions, ice cold water and mix it well.
- Make small ladoos of puffed rice.
- Garnish Sattu ka Sharbat with roasted cumin powder and Lai Ke Ladoo id ready to serve with sharbat.
Explore our Popular Stories.