Lahori Charga By Ajay Chopra
This fried, spicy Lahori chicken dish is marinated in a spicy mixture along with lime juice. While serving it, the delectable meat is garnished with dry mango pickle and spring onions.Read More
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 lemon
- 1 whole chicken
- oil for frying
- 1 raw mango
- Procedure to make Lahori Charga: In a bowl add curd, ginger - garlic paste, black pepper powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, all ground spice.
- Add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add whole chicken to marinate in the masala and leave for half an hour.
- In a heated pan add water and cover the pan with the lid.
- In another heated pan add oil.
- In a piece of cloth add raw slices of the mango, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, tie the knot from all the sides and wet the cloth.
- In the steamer add the marinated chicken and cover the steamer with the lid.
- Deep fry the chicken in the heated oil until it turns golden brown.
- Garnish it with Potli Acchar and Lahori Charga is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.