Lagan nu Custard By Ranveer Brar
Lagan nu Custard
Lagan Nu Custard is a delectable dessert recipe and is traditionally prepared for the Parsi wedding feast. Made with very few ingredients, this recipe will make you drool.Read More
- 2 lt milk
- 12 tbsp sugar
- 200 - 225 gm fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 6 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 25 gm almonds
- 25 gm pistachios
- 25 gm chironji
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a pan, cook milk, sugar and fresh cream for some time.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Beat the whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add fresh cream, vanilla essence and mix.
- Pour the egg mixture into the milk pan and mix well.
- In a pan, fry pistachios, almonds, chironji using butter.
- Once the nuts cool down, transfer them to the milk mixture.
- Pour the milk in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 170'C for 35 minutes.
- Lagan Nu Custard is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.