Lady Kenny Banoffee By Rakhee Vaswani
Lady Kenny Banoffee
A fusion dessert recipe using the famous Lady Kenny gulab jamun. This dessert is delicious and will make you drool. Serve it at your party and be ready to be flooded with compliments.Read More
- ½ cup custard
- cup cream cheese
- 3 to 4 tbsp condensed milk
- cup whipped cream
- some banana rounds
- some cake cubes
- spoons of mix fruit juice
- 2 to 3 ledikeni sweet
- drizzle of caramel sauce
- sprinkles of dark chocolate
- In a bowl add custard and Beat with hand blender.
- Add cream cheese beat again and add condensed milk.
- Add whipped cream and mix it well.
- Cut banana into pieces.
- Keep the cake slices in fancy glasses.
- Soak the cake slices with mixed fruit juice.
- Place the banana in the glass.
- Place some pieces of ledikeni.
- Pour some drop of caramel sauce and pipe the custard mixture in it.
- Sprinkle shower of chocolate.
- Your ledikeni banoffe is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.