This paav is made without yeast And yet it is tooo soft And its also nicely baked It tastes soooo goodRead More
- 250 gm maida
- 1 packet eno
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Take 250 gm maida in bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup curd (do not directly from fridge must keep it at room temperature and then use it).
- Then add baking powder.
- Add salt.
- Add sugar.
- Then mix it thoroughly.
- Thn add eno and directly add water into it and make a dough.
- To make a soft dough you must add small small amount of maida while kneading use aprox half cup of maida while kneading.
- Add oil and again knead it 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then cut it into 6 pieces then make it into round shape into a pav shape .
- Then grease your tin then keep all ur round shape pieces into it .
- And then pour 2 to 3 drops of milk on each pieces of unbaked paav.
- Then cover it with wet napkin and keep it at hot place for half an hour.
- After half an hour take that tin keep it in preheated microwave oven for 20-25 minutes.
- After 20 - 25 min take the tin out grease your paav with oil then again keep it for half and hour under wet napkin at hot place.
- And your super soft ladi paav is ready.