Laal Maans By LF Team
If you are fond of hot, fiery spicy curries, then try this Laal Maans recipe. This red-coloured authentic Rajasthani mutton recipe prepared with curd and hot spices in copious amounts of ghee is super delicious.Read More
- For the yogurt mixture
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- For the laal maas
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 cup onions sliced
- 1/2 kg mutton
- For yogurt mix: In a mixing bowl, add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix them well.
- For laal maans: Melt ghee in a pressure cooker. Add cinnamon stick, black cardamom, sliced onions and salt.
- Sauté until it turns golden brown.
- Add mutton and the prepared yogurt mix.
- Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Cover and pressure cook for 5 to 6 whistles.
- Your Laal Maans is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.