Kurkuri Bhindi By Sunayana Sushant Ghadge
Simple but yet tempting dish. One can have it any time.Read More
- 250 grm Finelly chopped In strips bhindi
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 2 tbs Rice Flour
- 2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmaric Powder
- 1 tsp Jeera Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 500 ml Cooking Oil
- Salt as per the taste
- Half Lemon juice
- Add lemon juice in cut bhindi.
- In a bowl add dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Add bhindi in dry mixture and mix it well to coat it (Do not add water or Oil in mixture).
- Heat oil in kadai add bhindi for deep fry till turn it golden.
- Remove from Oil and place it on tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Your kurkuri Bhindi now ready to Serve.