Kulfi By Ranveer Brar
Are you a Kulfi lover? Then you will surely like this Kulfi. Chef Ranveer gives a twist to the classic Kulfi with orange and saffron flavours. This Kulfi will make you droolRead More
- 1 litre milk
- 4 to 5 green cardamom
- 80 gm sugar
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- 5 to 6 saffron strands
- 2 oranges
- ½ tsp rose water
- Boil milk in a large pan.
- Add green cardamom, Sugar and stir frequently till milk reduced to half.
- Divide reduced milk in two parts.
- Add pistachios, saffron strands, rose water to one part and mix and pour in earthern pots.
- Take oranges and scoop out inside of the orange.
- Add pulp and little orange juice in secend portion of milk and grate orange zest.
- Pour orange flavoured milk in hollow oranges.
- Refrigerate cuos and oranges overnight till milk hardens.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.