Kuch kuch Halwa By Md Sabir
Kuch kuch Halwa
In this, more available items are used in the house. It is a sweet dish that we can eat it during Iftar also, because it is Sunnah to eat sweet during Iftar.Read More
- 1 cup Maida
- Half tsp of salt
- 50 grms Semolina
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Coconut chopped
- 2 tsp Apple chopped
- 50 ml ghee
- 2 to 3 bay leaves
- 1 grm cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1tsp Dates chopped
- Soya oil for fry the tokari
- For Basket : Put one cup of maida 2 tsp ghee half tsp salt and required milk in a bowl and make a tight dough.
- Then roll a thin roti and cut in into 4 to 5 inch strips and put one on top of ladle and make it like a basket.
- Then fry it in less hot oil.
- Halwa : then we will take a pan add 2 tsp of ghee , then add cinnamon and bay leaves .
- After 30 second add Coconut and fry for two minutes.
- Then add Semolina , Apple and Dates then fry for 2 to 3 minutes in a low flame.
- Once it turns golden color add Sugar and milk and make dry halwa.
- Remove from the pan and make the ladoos and then serve it with a basket.