Kothimbir Vadi Pizza By Ranveer Brar
Kothimbir Vadi Pizza
Made a lot of Kothimbir Vadi batter for lunch? Well, fret not and turn them into a delicious pizza by adding just a few ingredients and make your tea time even more enjoyable.Read More
- 1½ cup gram flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- 3 tbsp green chillies
- 3 tbsp roasted sesame
- 3 tbsp ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- ¼ cup dry coriander seeds
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp baking soda and oil
- 2 tsp ghee
- 5 mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 50 gm pizza cheese
- few basil leaves
- dry garlic chutney
- mustard green
- Procedure to make Kothimbir Vadi Pizza: In a bowl add gram flour, rice flour, chopped green chillies, roasted sesame seeds, ginger, turmeric powder, salt, water and mix it.
- Add finely chopped fresh coriander leaves, dry coriander seeds, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add soda mixed with oil in the mixture and mix it.
- Add the mixture in a silicon mould and put it in the steamer to steam for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a heated frying pan add ghee, kothimbir wadi in the pan and cook it from both the sides until they become brownish.
- Place the kothimbir wadi in a tray.
- In the same pan add sliced mushrooms, cut the cherry tomatoes into half and add ghee, sliced tomatoes, salt and mix it.
- Add the cooked vegetables on kothimbir wadi, add grated cheese.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 5 minutes at 180' C.
- Once baked, take it out from the oven add basil leaves, dry garlic chutney. To garnish cut a slice of pizza, add chopped plums, mustard greens and Kothimbir Vadi Pizza is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.