Korean glazed chicken with feta cheese salad
This recipe is my take on the Korean glazed chicken but has a rather different unique sweet barbeque loaded up with subtle spices reminding us of the country side while the salad is healthy and very simple.boending the whole dish togetherRead More
- 200 gms Chicken grams, cut into stripes
- 3 light soy sauce
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 4-6 garlic pieces
- 2tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper
- Feta cheese
- Red wine vinegar
- For Korean Glazed Chicken.
- Make a marinade of black sesame seeds,cumin seeds,soy sauce,extra virgin olive oil and finely chopped garlic and add salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stripes to the marinade and mix well.
- Marinade the chicken for over 3-4 hrs.
- In a cast iron pan add olive oil and a bit of butter.
- Add your marinated chicken to the pan.
- Cover it for 3-4 mins.
- Then add a bit of lemon and honey to the pan to deglaze it.
- Cook the leftover marinade and make a thick sauce out of it.
- For the feta cheese salad: take some leaves of spinach,pickle the chopped onions with red wine vinegar and crumble the feta cheese assemble the salad .