Korean glazed chicken with feta cheese salad By Swara Bhanushali
Korean glazed chicken with feta cheese salad
This recipe is my take on the Korean glazed chicken but has a rather different unique sweet barbeque loaded up with subtle spices reminding us of the country side while the salad is healthy and very simple.boending the whole dish togetherRead More
180 mins total, cooking time- 25 mins
- 200 gms Chicken grams, cut into stripes
- 3 light soy sauce
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 4-6 garlic pieces
- 2tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper
- Feta cheese
- Red wine vinegar
- For Korean Glazed Chicken.
- Make a marinade of black sesame seeds,cumin seeds,soy sauce,extra virgin olive oil and finely chopped garlic and add salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stripes to the marinade and mix well.
- Marinade the chicken for over 3-4 hrs.
- In a cast iron pan add olive oil and a bit of butter.
- Add your marinated chicken to the pan.
- Cover it for 3-4 mins.
- Then add a bit of lemon and honey to the pan to deglaze it.
- Cook the leftover marinade and make a thick sauce out of it.
- For the feta cheese salad: take some leaves of spinach,pickle the chopped onions with red wine vinegar and crumble the feta cheese assemble the salad .