Korean Chicken By Rishim Sachdeva
Chicken is a lean protein that is good for your brain and easy on your gut. Chef Rishim Sachdeva uses this super ingredient to make Korean Spiced Chicken with Sesame Tomato Salsa, which is packed with flavours. It's sweet, sticky and spicy.Read More
- 200 grams boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp gochujang paste
- 4 - 6 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 serrano chilli
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1/4 tsp black and white sesame seeds
- salt as per taste
- black pepper as per taste
- For garnish
- sourdough bread
- In a bowl, add boneless chicken, soy sauce, chopped ginger, red chilli powder, chopped garlic.
- Add white wine vinegar, sugar, gochujang paste and mix it well.
- Add sesame oil and mix again.
- In a heated pan, add the marinated chicken, butter and let it cook.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Finely chop the serrano chilli, parsley.
- For Salsa, add chopped tomato, black & white sesame seeds, lemon juice, sesame oil, salt and pepper as per taste and mix it well.
- Place the chicken in a serving plate with fresh Salsa and top it with few pieces of sourdough bread. Your Korean Chicken is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.