Koldil Bor By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for the traditional Assamese dish Koldil Bor, fritters made with banana flowers. These baked fritters are lip-smacking and addictive.Read More
- 5 - 6 bunches banana flowers
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- pink salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Remove the stems from the banana flowers and add it in the bowl. In a pan, add water, banana flowers and boil it for 2 - 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, baking powder, red chilli powder, pink salt as per taste, olive oil, water as required and mix it well.
- Grease the baking tray with olive oil. Dip the banana flowers in the batter and add it in the tray. Bake it in the preheated oven at 200'C for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Flip it over and bake again for 3 - 4 minutes. Serve it hot with chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.