A mildly spiced Anglo-Indian meat preparation best enjoyed with roti or buns.Read More
- For kofta
- ghee as needed
- 50 gm split bengal gram
- 250 gm minced mutton meat
- For korma
- 2 inch cinnamon stick
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 7-8 almonds
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 inch ginger
- 50ml milk
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ green red and yellow bell peppers
- Warm ghee & fry split Bengal gram till golden brown and add minced mutton, water and cook till meat is soft.
- Make paste of cinnamon stick, garlic poppy seeds, almonds, desiccated coconut ginger and milk.
- Make gold half spice paste to fried onions and add milk, water salt and let the gravy cook.
- Make the paste of the meat mixture in the grinder, make small round balls and shallow fry in oil.
- Add bell peppers and saute, add the gravy to meat balls and cook till done.
- Garnish Kofta Korma with fresh coriander leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.