Kofta By Vandita Niphadkar
These are instant and not a well planned recipe. With ingredients that are almost easily available in most houses.Read More
- 4-5 medium size boiled potatoes
- Green Chillies
- Garlic Onion Paste
- Tomato Puree
- Kasuri Methi
- Coriander powder
- Garam Masala
- 1 cheeze cube (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Corn flour/Besan/Rava/Atta for coating
- Red Chilli Powder
- Take the boiled potatoes and mash them well.
- Add the green chilly paste and or chopped into the mashed potatoeAdd coriander powder, kasuri methi and salt and mix well.
- Now take the mixture and make medium size balls and stuff them with cut pieces of cheese.
- Dip the balls into slurry of corn flour and later dip into semolina (rava).
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add onion paste and stir well till the mixture turns golden brown and the raw smell of onion is gone.
- Now add the tomato puree and stir well for another 10 minutes.
- Add Red chilli powder, corainder powder and salt and mix well.
- Add water to this mixture to give a semi solid gravy and give it a good boil.
- Take oil in another pan and deep fry the balls.
- Add the balls to the gravy and give it one last heat together.
- Garnish with kasuri methi and cheese.