Kobbari Cutlet By Pankaj Bhadouria
Andhra cuisine makes abundant use of coconut. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Kobbari Cutlet or Coconut Cutlet. These cutlets are crispy, spicy and irresistible.Read More
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 6 - 7 chopped curry leaves
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- pink salt as per taste
- 2 tsp tamarind pulp
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- In a bowl, add grated coconut, finely chopped coriander, curry leaves and mint leaves.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies, cumin seeds and gram flour.
- Add pink salt as per taste, tamarind pulp and mix it.
- Add water and mix again.
- In a pan, add desi ghee and let it heat.
- Apply oil on the palm of your hands and make small cutlets of the mixture.
- Fry the cutlets on the pan until it turns brown.
- Serve it with coconut chutney and red chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.