Kiwi Pops By LF Team
Start your kids’ summer vacation with these homemade Kiwi Chocolate Pops. These frozen Kiwi popsicles dipped in dark chocolate, and white chocolate is so luscious and chocolaty that kids won’t stop with just one.Read More
- 4 kiwis
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup white chocolate
- ice cream sticks
- Slice kiwis and keep them aside.
- Melt dark chocolate and white chocolate in different bowls.
- Insert ice cream sticks between the kiwi slices and place them on a tray.
- Alternately, dip the kiwi sticks into the melted dark chocolate and white chocolate one by one.
- Keep it in the refrigerator until it sets.
- Kiwi pops are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.