Chef Pankaj Bhadouria makes use of Kiwi, local produce of Meghalaya to make Kiwi Muffins. These warm from the oven homemade muffins are so indulgent. Try once you will keep coming back for more.Read More
- 1 - 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup powdered brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup warm milk
- 2 chopped kiwi
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, baking powder, powdered brown sugar and strain it in a bowl. Add cinnamon powder and mix well.
- In a bowl, add egg, vanilla extract, olive oil and whisk it nicely. Add warm milk and mix it nicely.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and prepare a smooth batter. Add chopped kiwi and mix it well.
- In a tray, add muffin moulds. Fill the moulds with the kiwi batter and add kiwi slices over it.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 190'C for 12 - 15 minutes. Garnish with kiwi and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.