Kimchi By Ranveer Brar
We know Korean cuisine for kimchi, a traditional dish of fermented vegetables. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for this Korean Kimchi. His kimchi is tangy, spicy and mouthwatering.Read More
- 1 napa cabbage (small)
- 1 apple
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp gochugaru chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock
- 2 tsp milk whey
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 100 gm monterey jack cheese
- Cut the napa cabbage into dices and add them in a bowl.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Add hot water and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Roughly chop the apples and add it in the jar. Add chopped onions, garlic, ginger and prepare a paste.
- Squeeze the water out of the cabbage and add it in a bowl.
- On a plate, add gochugaru chilli flakes, vegetable stock and mix it well.
- Add the apple paste in the cabbage. Add chilli paste and mix it well.
- Add milk whey and mix it well.
- Add black sesame seeds and mix again. Add the kimchi in a jar.
- Add diced cheese in the same bowl and mix. Add in a small container and leaves it for two days.
Explore our Popular Stories.