Khurchan Ka Paratha By Ranveer Brar
Khurchan Ka Paratha
Paratha is an Indian flatbread which packs multiple flavours in its every layer. Here Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for Khurchan Ka Paratha, a sweet variety of paratha. This paratha with rich, sweet, and creamy core and the crispy, flaky exterior will give you indescribable joy.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- water as required
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 cup mava
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, salt and clarified butter and make a dough.
- Cover this with a wet cloth. Take a pan, add milk, mava and clarified butter and cook it on a slow flame.
- Add sugar into this and cook for few more minutes.
- Take little dough and roll it thin. Apply little ghee on top and roll it into a cone shape. Close both the ends and roll the dough again.
- Apply ghee on it and repeat the process by rolling it into a cone shape, closing the ends.
- Now press it nicely and cover it with a wet cloth.
- Take the dough after few minutes and start rolling it again.
- Apply little water on the edge of the rolled dough with finger and spread the mava filling, fold the roll into half and close the ends like how a ‘Karanji’ looks. (pinch and fold). Place a griddle on the stove, grease it with clarified butter and cook the paratha.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.