Khumani Ke Badam Ki Kachori By Shipra Khanna
Khumani Ke Badam Ki Kachori
Chef Shipra Khanna shares one of her favourite recipes from Himachali cuisine, Khumani Ke Badam Ki Kachori. This crisp kachori is easy to make and is perfect for teatime snack. Try this recip at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp oil
- salt and water
- Oil for frying
- For filling:
- 1/2 cup ground apricot seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala, coriander and red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- mint leaves and salt
- For garnish: Mint leaves and Tamarind chutney
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt as per taste, oil, water and prepare a dough. Add oil again and knead it.
- For the filling, in a bowl, add ground apricot seeds, garam masala powder, roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder. Add turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt as per taste, chopped mint leaves and mix it well.
- Divide the dough into small balls and equal parts. Fill the dough with masala and shape it using hands. Deep fry the kachori until it turns crispy and golden.
- Garnish with mint leaves and tamarind chutney to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.