A paan recipe with many refreshing flavours and a rich taste.Read More
- 2 tbsp dried rose petals
- ½ tsp menthol
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 3 to 4 betel leaves
- ½ tsp saffron
- 1 tsp mulethi powder
- 2 tsp almond powder
- 1 tsp clove powder
- 1 to 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 10 to 12 cashew nuts
- 1 to 2 tsp rose water
- 1 betel leaf
- clove powder
- mulethi powder
- mulethi sticks
- In a bowl add dried rose petals, menthol, cardamom powder and chopped betel leaves.
- Mix well and place the mixture in serving bowls.
- Take kesar in a bowl and crush it into a powder with a spoon.
- Add mulethi and almond powders.
- Mix well and add the mixture into the same serving bowls making a second layer in it.
- Add clove powder, cinnamon powder, cashewnuts and rose water.
- Mix well and pour it into the serving bowls making a third layer.
- Also place green cardamom on it.
- In a bowl, take add almond powder dried rose petals, chopped betel leaves and rose water and blend them into a paste.
- Cut the betel leaves horizontally put the paste on them, fold them and place them in the serving bowls.
- Garnish with cashewnuts, clove powder, mulethi powder and peppermint.
- Place a mulethi stick also in the garnishing.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.