Khoya Barfi is a must-have in Sikh weddings. This barfi is made using full-fat milk and flavoured with cardamom. Chef Ajay Chopra shares a simple recipe for Khoya Barfi. Try this recipe at home. It never disappoints.Read More
- 2-litre full-fat milk
- 200 gm sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- For garnish
- silver vark
- In a pan, add full-fat milk and let it cook.
- Crush the green cardamom.
- Strain the cardamom powder and add it in the milk.
- Add sugar and mix it.
- Add the barfi mixture in a tray and leave to set for 3 - 4 hours.
- Cut pieces of Khoya Barfi.
- Garnish the Khoya Barfi with silver vark and, it is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.