Khopra patties By Samidja
Khopra Patties Street Food of Indore.Potato with filling of coconut & cashew served with sweet & green chutney.Read More
- Aloo 500gm , 4 bread slice ,dry coconut1cup,cashe,raisin,Cornflour,ginger,green chilli ,coriander,red chilli powder ,mango powder, salt, black pepper
- For dough - take boiled potatoes , mash it properly.now add bread , corn flour , balck pepper powder and salt . Mix well and make a fine dough.
- For filling -in a bowl , take grated dry coconut , add ginger green chilli crushed , mango powder ,red chilli powder, raisin, cashew nuts , coriander leaves and salt as per taste . Mix all ingredients well .
- Now take dough and take small portion of it and flatten it on palm . Now put 2 tsp stuffing on center.Close from side properly and make a ball.
- Now in kadai take oil . When oil is getting hot dry these patties balls until they becomes golden brown in color . Khopra patties are ready . Serve hot with green chutney or imli chutney.