Khimchi with Flax Seeds By Rishim Sachdeva
Khimchi with Flax Seeds
Flax Seeds are rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that play a vital role in maintaining brain health. Chef Rishim Sachdeva combines flax seeds with yummy khimchi to share a perfect recipe.Read More
- 4 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- Take 4 Chinese cabbage leaves, chop them roughly separating the stem and leaves.
- Now place them in a bowl.Add 2 tbsp chilli paste and rub the leaves well.
- Now weigh the cabbage on a weighing scale, cabbage weight here is 270 gms.
- As salt has to 2% weight of the cabbage weight, so we add 5.4 gms salt.
- Once again rub the chilli paste and salt well on the cabbage.
- Take a glass jar.Put the cabbage stems at the bottom of the jar then add the leaves, close the lid and keep it for 4-5 days at room temperature for fermentation.
- Take a pan add 2 tbsp flax seeds and roast it well.
- To serve, take a dish, add fermented kimchi, add roasted flax seeds and fermented khimchi water on it.
- And your Khimchi with Flax Seeds is ready.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.