Soft, aromatic rice Khichu is an extremely healthy and delicious snack which is always eaten hot.Read More
- 2 to 3 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 4 to 5 coriander leaves
- ½ cup green peas boiled
- green peas boiled
- peanut oil
- red chilli powder
- clarified butter
- mint leaves
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add salt, chopped green chillies, cumin seeds, dry mango powder, black pepper powder, clarified butter, chopped coriander leaves and rice flour to the boiling water.
- Stir all the ingredients vigorously to make a thick Khichu paste.
- Add boiled green peas and mix well.
- Put the Khichu in a mould to give it a proper shape.
- Garnish with boiled green peas.
- Decorate the serving dish with clarified butter, boiled green peas and mint leaves.
- Drizzle peanut oil and sprinkle red chilli powder.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.