Khatti mithi mango pickle By Ajay Kumar
Khatti mithi mango pickle
It's my grandmother's recipe and it's instant but really very tastyRead More
- 250 grams raw mango
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 grams of desi ghee
- 2 bay leaf
- 15 grams panch phoran
- 2 or 3Dried red chilli
- One tea spoon haldi powder
- Bit of salt
- Red chilli powder a bit
- 650 ml of water
- Peel the mango and cut a mango it into 4 pieces Boil 250 gm of mango in 550 ml of water till it cook half or 2or 3 boil comes.
- In a pan heat 25 gm of ghee.
- And add cooked mango it into pan till it becomes golden in colour.
- Now in other pan or kadhai heat the left ghee , add bay leaf , red chilli ,panch phoran ,sugar and water that is left and cook till it becomes thickens and add haldi powder , red chilli powder and salt now add the fried mango into it and cook for 6 to 7 minutes and turn off the flame.
- You can serve this hot or chilled with prathas or puris.