Khatta meetha eggplant slice By Bhagyashree Shinde
Khatta meetha eggplant slice
It's the traditional Maharashtrian side dish. You can find this dish in very meal. It's less oil and healthy dish Easy and tasty... No marination... Can replace ti any sabji or curry.....Read More
- 1 big eggplant
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt as required
- 2 tsp oil
- Slice the eggplant in circle and soak in salt water for 5 mins.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and oil to form a paste.
- Heat pan and brush some oil on it.
- Apply this prepared paste on both sides of the sliced eggplant and place in pan.
- Cook for about 5 mins on medium flame on each side to make it crispy.
- Serve this eggplant slice with rice daal or eat as a side dish.