Kharbooje ki Lassi
You may have made Lassi using curd. But, have you ever tried Lassi made using melons? This summer treat yourself to Kharbooje Ki Laasi. Chef Gautam Mehrishi shares the recipe for this refreshing drink. Serve this to your family and enjoy it with your dear ones on a hot summery day.Read More
- 1 melon
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1/4 black pepper salt
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder
- 3/4 cup finely chopped raw mango
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 - 2 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup sugar
- For garnish
- 2 - 3 melon cubes
- 1 lemon mint leaves
- Peel off the skin of melon. Extract the seeds from it. Chop it and add it in a bowl.
- Add black salt, black pepper powder, dry ginger powder, finely chopped raw mango. Add vanilla essence, lemon juice, sugar and mix it.
- In a bowl add curd, sugar and mix it. Add the curd in a blender jar. Add the melon mixture in it and blend it.
- In a glass, add melon cubes, pour the lassi.
- Garnish with mint leaves, lemon and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.