All Gujarati love to eat....Read More
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbs turmeric
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 tbs green chilies paste
- 2 tbs Oil
- 1 tbs musted seed
- 1 tbs seasom seeds
- 1 tbs green chilies chopped
- 1 pinch asafetida
- 9 - 10 curry leaves
- 3 tbs crushed coconut
- 2 tbs chopped coriander leaves
- Besan, yogurt, water, turmeric, salt, ginger-garlic and chillies paste mix well in one bowl till that all lumps well mix with mixer.
- whole mixer Strain through a sieve in other bowl.
- Take a pressure cooker put 2 bowl water for stem and put one stand inside the cooker.
- Than after put mixer bowl in that cooker and lock pressure cooker with lid.
- Wait for 5 whishels.
- Open lid and bring out that mixer bowl.
- Mix very fast till that mixer constantly very smooth.
- Greece oil (very lightlin back side of dish or kitchen surface.
- Put hot mixer on kitchen surface or back side of the dish and spread thin.
- After 3 minutes, cut it in a straight line with a knife.
- Sprinkles some crushed coconut and roll it.
- Take a tadka pan for tadka.
- Put oil on medium fleam.
- Than after add musted seed.
- After pop musted seed add asafetida and curry leaves.
- Add chopped green chilies and seasom seeds.
- Tadka is ready.
- Spread that tadka on KHANDVI.
- For garnishing sprinkles some chopped coconut and coriander leaves.
- Now it's time to eat...😋😋😋.