Khandeli Bajri Ni Meethi Ghes By Gautam Mehrishi
Khandeli Bajri Ni Meethi Ghes
Are you looking for a moderately sweet yet healthy Indian sweet option? Chef Gautam Mehrishi has the perfect recipe for you. Khandeli Bajri Ni Meethi Ghes is a sweet treat for calorie-conscious eaters.Read More
- ½ cup soaked bajra
- 3 - 4 tbsp curd
- 1 - 2 tsp dates
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 - 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 - 3 tbsp coconut
- 2 - 3 tsp jaggery
- salt to taste
- boiled water
- dry dates
- Slightly mash the soaked bajra.
- In a bowl, take some curd, mix it with boiled water and pour it into a hollow pan.
- Add the bajra to this and cook on a low flame for five to seven minutes.
- Into this hot mixture, add some chopped dates, cashew nuts, raisins, chopped coconut (copra), pinch of salt and jaggery.
- Mix well and cook for nearly two minutes.
- Once cooked well, transfer this to the serving dish.
- Serve it hot after garnishing with dry dates chopped coconut and jaggery.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.