A refreshing mouth freshener enhanced with the flavour of dry fruits.Read More
- 5 dates
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp dry grated coconut
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 11½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tsp cashew powder
- ½ tsp pistas
- 1 tbsp almonds
- fennel cardamom powder
- Deseed the dates and roll them out flat.
- In a bowl add sugar, grated dry coconut, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, almond powder, cashew powder, chopped pistas, chopped almonds and mix well.
- Make a cone of the deseeded dates and fill it with the mixture.
- Top up the date cone with grated coconut.
- Garnish with almond powder, fennel cardamom powder and serve.
- You can also use gulkhand as a filling.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.