Khajoor aur Anjeer ke Laddu By Ranveer Brar
Khajoor aur Anjeer ke Laddu
Mouth watering laddoos made from healthy dates and dried figs are an inseparable part of festive celebrations.Read More
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup soaked chopped figs
- 2 tbsp mixed chopped nuts
- 1 cup date paste
- 1 tbsp dry grated coconut
- 1 ½ tsp powdered sugar
- poppy seeds as required
- rose petals for garnish
- Heat ghee in a pan until it melts. Add poppy seeds, soaked and chopped figs, chopped mixed nuts, date paste, grated dry coconut and mix well.
- After the heat is turned off add powdered sugar. Mix well and set aside in a bowl.
- Apply some ghee on palms and make small laddoos from the mixture.
- Coat the laddoos with the poppy seeds.
- Garnish with rose petals and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.