Khada Paneer Pav Bhaji By Mahesh Sarode
Khada Paneer Pav Bhaji
This is healthy version of regular pav bhaji with a twist of Paneer instead of potatoes. The taste remains as authentic as the regular PavBhaji. Taste bhi health bhi!Read More
- 150 gms Grated Paneer
- 100 gms Cauliflower (boiled and chopped)
- 50 gms Green peas boiled
- 40 gms Capsicum finely chopped
- 40 gms Onion finely chopped
- 100 gms Tomato & onion puree
- 1 tbsp Garlic chutney
- 3 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilly powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a pan heat oil and saute chopped onion and capsicum.
- Once sauted, add garlic chutney, red chilly, kashimiri chilly and cumin powder alongwith pav bhaji masala.
- After stiring for a while add tomato onion puree.
- Once it's cooked add boiled green peas, cauliflower and mix well.
- Pour some water to give good consistency.
- Finally add grated paneer and salt to taste.
- Serve hot with pav or bread.