Key lime pie By Manish Harpreet
Key lime pie
Sweet pie combined by the tangy flavor ok key limes makes a very nice blast of flavoursRead More
- 2 egg yolks
- Zest of 3 lemons
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Half cup condensed milk
- For the crust
- 1 small packet of digestive biscuit
- 5 tbsp of melted butter
- Preheat the oven on 170 degrees .
- Mix together lemon juice, lemon zest, egg yolks,and condensed milk for the filling and set it aside.
- Make a fine powder of the digestive biscuit and mix it together with the butter.
- Press down the crust in a pie plate and bake it in the oven 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and let it cool down.
- Put the filling in the pie plate with the crust and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Chill it in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
- You can top it with some whipped crea.