Kesar rabri By navya Khanna
It's made from milk. This taste sweet and delicious and healthy for children and for young ones to.Read More
- 1 ltr milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 to 5 strands of saffron
- 1 tablespoon crushed almonds
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachios
- 1 teaspoon elaichi powder
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add milk to it.Bring the milk to a boi.
- Soak saffron in 2 tbsp milk.
- Lower the heat to medium and keep stirring and scraping the sides of the pan.cook the milk for half an hour,till it reduced to a quarter.
- Add sugar,saffron soaked in milk, almonds,pistachios and rose water .
- Mix it well .
- Pour the rabri in earthen pots for more flavor or else just transfer in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with saffron or almonds and pistachio silvers.