Kesar Pista Matka Kulfi
This is a Kulfi recipe which has not been made by its traditional way. Ive made it how I usually make ice creams. Hope you all enjoy it.Read More
- 500 ml Full fat cream
- 4 tsp condensed milk
- 6 tsp granulated sugar
- 50 grams chopped pistachios
- A pinch of saffron
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 12-15 ice cubes
- Firstly we need to make a double chiller, so for that you need 2 different sized bowls. A large bowl and another a smaller one so it can fit in the large bowl.
- You put 12 - 15 ice cubes into the large bowl and now you place the smaller one over it.
- Put 500 ml of cream into the smaller bowl.
- Add 6 tsp granulated sugar to the cream and start whipping it until you see soft peaks.
- Once the soft peaks are formed you add 4 tsp of condensed milk and give it a gentle stir.
- Separately take 1 tbsp of milk and add a pinch of saffron to it and mix it well.
- Now add this infused milk to the whipped cream and very gently mix it. You will see how the cream has taken saffron's color.
- Now throw in the chopped pistachios.
- Transfer the mix into small bowls or glasses (I had matkas at home ) .
- Freeze them for atleast 6 hours.