Kesar Milk Kheer By Gautam Mehrishi
Kesar Milk Kheer
The traditional rice kheer cooked with an innovative technique in a mason jar.Read More
- 1 cup soaked basmati rice
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped dried fruits
- 2 tsp soaked saffron strands
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp rose water
- garnish 1 cup strawberry juice
- 1 tbsp soya lecithin
- chopped almond
- toasted coconut
- In a bowl add soaked basmati rice, sugar, chopped dried fruits, soaked saffron strands, milk and rose water mix well.
- Pure the mixture in jars and close the lid. When the temperature of water is at 40 C place the jar in it and cook for 2 hrs. 30 min. Then the freeze the mixture.
- Blend the cranberry juice and soya lecithin.
- Serve with cranberry foam garnish with chopped almond and toasted Coconut.
Explore our Popular Stories.