Kesar Badam Cupcakes By Maria Goretti
Kesar Badam Cupcakes
This unusual dessert, Kesar Badam Cupcakes with Shrikhand Frosting is for all those who love sampling varied cupcakes and cannot get enough of Shrikhand. Sit back and enjoy the recipe.Read More
- For cupcake
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300 gm all purpose flour
- 50 gm vegetable oil
- 150 gm melted butter
- 100 gm hung curd
- 100 gm condensed milk
- 3-4 saffron strands soaked in milk
- 1 tsp almonds essence
- 50 gm almonds flakes
- For shrikhand
- 250 gm hung curd
- 200 gm powdered sugar
- 5-6 saffron strands soaked in milk
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- For garnish
- edible flower
- edible gold dust
- sliced pistachios
- Add baking powder into the flour and let it rest.
- In a bowl add oil, melted butter, hung curd, condensed milk.
- Add soaked saffron strands, almond essence and whisk it.
- Add activated flour and mix it.
- Add almond flakes and mix it.
- Add the mixture in cupcake moulds using a spoon and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 18 - 20 minutes.
- In a bowl add hung curd, powdered sugar, soaked saffron strands, cardamom powder and stir it.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- Place an icing bag over a glass and fill it with shrikhand.
- Add the icing bag in a piping bag and start piping on the cupcakes.
- To garnish add sugar sprinklers, edible flowers, edible gold dust, sliced pistachios and Kesar badam cupcakes are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.