Kerele ki Koki By Natasha S
Kerele ki Koki
Made from Kerela (Bitter Gourd) Skin, this is the HEALTHY PARATHA. A delicious Sindhi recipe with loads of nutrients.Read More
- 1/2 cup Kerela (Bitter gourskin
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 green Chilli
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Curd
- Grate the skin from the Kerela (Bitter Gourd).
- Add it to 1 cup wheat flour.
- Add salt, chilli, curd and little coriander leaves.
- Add ghee and water and mix all well to prepare dough that is little hard (Paratha like). Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Take a small portion and roll it on the rolling boarMake small cuts all over with the help of a knife or fork.
- Place it on the tawa and cook it on both sideAdd ghee.
- Ready to servHave it with curd or pickle and papad for sur.