Ker Sangri is a traditional dish from Rajasthan made with ker berries and sangri beans. It can be cooked easily with common ingredients. This dish tastes best with Bajra ki Roti.Read More
- 2 cups boiled sangri
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp all ground spice
- 6 to 8 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- lukewarm water
- Take boiled sangri in a bowl.
- Add a little salt turmeric powder and all ground spice.
- Mix all these with a little mustard oil.
- To make ker, in a separate bowl, take some red chilli powder, dried pomegranate seeds, asafoetida and mustard oil.
- Add the boiled ker and marinate it with this masala.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan.
- After adding mustard seeds and cumin seeds into this mix it with the marinated sangri.
- Pour a little lukewarm water into the sangri.
- Simultaneously, heat another pan with a little mustard oil.
- Add fennel seeds and dried pomegranate seeds to it.
- Add marinated ker into this and pour enough lukewarm water.
- Cook both sangri and ker for eight to ten minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer the sangri and ker to a serving dish.
- Serve it with roasted fennel seeds, dried pomegranate seeds, all ground spice, mint leaves and olive oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.