Keema Pav By Rakhee Vaswani
Freshly baked buns stuffed with spicy keema and cheese are sure to set your taste buds tinglingRead More
- 250 gms refined flour
- 2 tsp fresh yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- luke warm water as required
- salt to taste
- spoon of butter
- keema for filling
- cheese for filling to mozzarella
- chopped green chillies
- egg wash
- melted butter for brushing
- fried green chillies and pickle for garnish
- In a bowl add flour, mix fresh yeast, sugar and some warm water in another small bowl and let it froth for a minute then add to the dough and knead adding more water as required to make a soft dough, stretch and knead till the dough is smooth, cover it with a muslin cloth in a warm place until double.
- Take small roundels of 30 - 40 gm and divide into equal portions.
- Take one roundel of dough and flatten it, Fill it with keema inside add cheese and green chillies.
- Seal it like a dumpling and turn over and smoothen it in a circular motion to make a round ball and keep aside to double in size in a warm place.
- Brush with egg wash gently, you can sprinkle with some seeds of your choice and bake.
- In a pre-heated oven at 200 degree bake it for 20-mins or until golden.
- Brush the buns with melted butter.
- Garnish with fried chillies and pickle.
- Keema pav buns are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.