Katori Oreo cake By Parul Tripathi
Katori Oreo cake
Most of the people complained about Oreo cake that the cake splitted into parts after baking , not so spongy and got stick on mould so today I am going to give a permanent solution towards these problems because I had also face these kind of problems and just never give up on all these.Read More
- 4 small packets of Oreo biscuits.
- 4 medium size katoris
- 1 small packet of any other maida biscuit(not chocolate biscuits)
- 1.5 cup of milk
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- White chocolate(Optional)
- Powdered sugar
- 1 small packet of Oreo biscuit for garnishing
- Take cooker/kadhai choose a suitable utensil so that all your four katoris are placed well know put salt in an empty kadhai/cooker and place stand over salt which is use for baking (stand must have large radius).
- Put cooker/kadhai over stove on medium flame for preheated.
- Take all four packets of Oreo in a grinder and 10 biscuits of normal maida(like parle-G, Good day, marigold etc.) Grind them all to a fine powder. These maida biscuits are very important for the cake so don't skip them you can also you some maida instead of biscuits but be careful with maida because it make your cake little hard so biscuits are suggested first.
- Take a large bowl add these fine powder in bowl and now add all dry materials (Powdered sugar, baking soda, Baking powdeand mix them well.
- Now add milk in dry mixture (but make sure that the milk is not raw it is boiled and cooadd step by step and the mixture is not too thick nor too runny and make sure the mixture have no lumps and air bubbles just whisk it well.
- Take 4 medium size katoris (in which you eat your sabji😂) grease them well with refined oil there is no need for parchment/butter paper just grease them well that's it through all of its edges and base.
- Now pour your tasty batter in these katoris and place them in your cooker/kadhai at medium low flame and cover it up and just wait for 30-35 minutes and after 30 mins check your cake with any knife or toothpick put inside your knife/toothpick in the cake till the base touched and take it out if these comes out clean with no cake batter then your cake is ready or if these knife /toothpick doesn't comes out clean then you cover your cake and bake it for more 5 minutes.
- After your cake is baked do not disturb it and let it cool completely.
- After cooling down of the cake remove the sides with knife and reverse your katoris to a plate and tap little hard and here is your cake ready.😊.
- If you have white chocolate then melt it with double boiler process( In this take an sauce pan put water and boil it take a bowl put white chocolate and place this bowl over sauce pan through heat of boiling water white chocolate meltand spread over the cake and sides and spread crumbles of Oreo biscuits or if you want you can also put a whole Oreo biscuits and if you don't have white chocolate then just crumble Oreo biscuits and spread over your cake and enjoy.