Kathal Ki Shaami By Ajay Chopra
Kathal Ki Shaami
Now learn to make Kathal Ki Shammi Kebabs made from jackfruit. Have these vegetarian kebabs steaming hot along with some mint chutney and sliced onions. This Kebabs can be served as a starter too.Read More
- 1 black cardamom
- 5 green cardamoms
- 5 cloves
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 dried red chilli
- 1 blade mace
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 50 gm split gram
- ½ kg raw jackfruit
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- red chilli powder
- 100 gm raw mango
- green chillies
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 onion
- green chutney
- Procedure to make Kathal Ki Shaami: Heat the ghee in a pan.
- In a bowl add black cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black cumin, dried red chilli add the spice in the ghee.
- Add mace, black peppercorn, split bengal gram and stir it.
- Add chopped raw jackfruit and mix it.
- Add garlic cloves, chopped ginger, green chilli, water and let it cook.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and let the water soak.
- Extract the spices from the from the mixture.
- Add the mixture of raw jackfruit and split bengal gram in the mixer jar and grind it.
- Chop the raw mango, green chillies, mint leaves and onions.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and mix it well.
- Prepare tikki of paste and stuff in it.
- In a heated pan add ghee and fry the shaami kebab until it turns crisp brown.
- To garnish add sliced onions, mint chutney and Kathal Ki Shaami Kebab is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.