Kararey Bhindi Aloo By Zarine Khan
Kararey Bhindi Aloo
Zarine gives the typical bhindi and aloo a special touch and makes it more interesting and vibrant. This dry sabji can be enjoyed during any time of the day also when you feel lazy to cook.Read More
- oil for frying
- 500 gm chopped lady's finger
- 2 diced potatoes
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp raw mango powder
- chopped coriander
- In a pan add oil to heat.
- Chop the ladyfingers and add them in a bowl.
- Dice the potatoes and deep fry it in the oil until it browns.
- Add the potatoes on a paper to soak up excess oil.
- Deep fry the sliced ladyfingers in the oil.
- Add the fried potatoes in a bowl.
- Put the fried ladyfingers on a paper to soak up excess oil.
- Mix the fried ladyfingers with fried potatoes.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, freshly chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Kararey Bhindi Aloo are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.