KARARA PALAK CHAT By Dev Raj
KARARA PALAK CHAT
Crispy batter fried spinach leaves topped with mint, tamarind chutney, yogurt and sprinkled with chili and chat powderRead More
- Spinach 100GM
- Besan flour 50 GM
- Cumin seeds 3GM
- Ajwain seeds 3GM
- Red chili powder 3GM
- Turmeric powder 2GM
- Black pepper powder 2GM
- Chat masala 2GM
- Coriander fresh 5 GM
- Sev 50GM
- Yogurt 30GM
- Mint chutney 30 GM
- Tamarind chutney 30GM
- Wash fresh spinach leaves keep, properly.
- Make the batter with besan powder, ajwain, salt,cumin seeds, turmeric powder, red chili powder, water should be thin in consistency.
- Take a kadhai heat oil when gets medium hot put the battered leaves in oil & fry it gradually. All leaves should be separated to other.
- When it gets crispy, remove from the kadhai and place it on platter,.
- Now layer the leaves and drizzle it with sweet chutney, mint chutney & sweetened curd.
- Sprinkle roasted jeera powder, chat masala & chilli powder.
- Put sev on top & garnish it with chopped coriander.