Kankada Jhol By Pankaj Bhadouria
Kankada Jhol is traditional crab curry from Odisha. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this delicacy. Do try it at home. This crab curry is a treat to all seafood lovers.Read More
- 2 whole crabs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup boiled potato wedges
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- brown sugar
- pink salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup finely chopped tomato
- water as required
- 1/2 tsp cardamom & cinnamon powder
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, boiled potato wedges and fry it until it turns crispy. Remove the potatoes in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add olive oil, bay leaf, finely chopped onion, pink salt as per taste, a pinch of brown sugar and let it cook.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and stir it. Add ginger paste, finely chopped tomato and let it cook.
- Add water as required and mix it well. Add potatoes, water and let it cook. Add the crabs and let it cook. Add cardamom and cinnamon powder and let it cook.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.