This beetroot and carrot cooler is full of vital nutrients, helps one beat the humidity and stay hydrated at all times. Serve it chilled along with some chopped carrot and beetroot.Read More
- 3 cups Water
- 2 carrots
- 2 Beetroot
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- ½ tsp Asafoetida
- Heat water in pan add black salt, carrots batons, sliced beetroot and blanch them.
- Remove carrots and beetroot in another bowl when done.
- Take blanch water in bowl and cool it down room temprature to make kanji.
- Grind mustard seeds to make fine powder and add in kanji bowl, add black salt, asafoetida and stir well.
- Add carrots batons and sliced beetroot in kanji and stir.
- Bottle the kanji and keep it in the sun for a week.
- Serve chilled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.