Kandhghari By Salki chouhan
Sweet potato chapatiRead More
- 250 gm of sweet potato
- 100 gm All-Purpose flour
- Sugar 50 gm (2-4 large tablespoon)
- 1 large table spoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon each dry fruits( almond, chestnut, pista, raisins)
- 1 glass of Water
- Salt to your taste
- First take pressure cooker and put it on gas add 1 small tablespoon butter, add sweet potato steer it for 2 min then add 1 glass of water close the lit , wait for 3 whistle and close the flame.
- After cooling the cooker, peel sweet potatoes and mash it.
- Take All purpose flour then add pinch of salt, add water and make a tight dougPut it on rest for 15 minute.
- Consequently take a fry pan,put on gas and add 1 small spoon of butter add dry fruits in it and fry till it turns golden brown.Make fine power except raisins.
- After frying dry fruit add remaining of butter in frypan put sweet potatoes mash ,sugar (cook it till sugar is dissolved),add fine power of dry fruits and raisins.Turn off the flame and cool the filling.
- Now take the dough make small balls , on the top of chapati board make chapati add filling in it make roll and again make chapatis with the help of dry flour.
- Bake the chapati on tava(adding butter).
- Serve it on plate...and its ready to eat.