For fun filled and special occasions, try this vada. It can be a tea time snack too.Read More
- ½ cup soaked split bengal gram
- ½ cup soaked split green gram
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp green chillies
- tsp asafoetida
- ½ tsp raw mango powder
- ½ cup raw banana boiled
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- flavoured curd
- dry mango powder
- black pepper powder
- nylon sev
- green chutney
- mint leaves
- Take some soaked split Bengal gram soaked split green gram, black pepper powder, chopped green chillies and salt and blend them well in a mixer.
- Transfer this mix to a bowl and add a little asafoetida, raw mango powder, mashed boiled raw banana and black sesame seeds.
- Mix well again.
- Carve small shapes out of the mixture and fry them in the oil.
- When golden brown in colour, take them out and drain the excess oil.
- In a separate bowl, take some flavoured curd.
- Coat the fried vadas with it.
- Garnish them with mayonnaise, dry mango powder, black pepper powder, nylon sev, green chutney and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.